Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a FUN Weekend!!

We had a blast this past weekend! The only bad thing is that we did not have Wes with us he was with his Mom. That is the only thing that could have made it more fun! First we went to dinner Friday night to PF Changs (my fav) We always get mongolian beef so if you have never had it there you need to try it! Kadence loves rice so that is all she ate but for one night I wasn't worried. Saturday we went to the Utah County Fair and the 1st annual demolition Derby. We didn't stay the whole time it was way too crowded. But what we did see was so fun to watch! Sunday was the most fun! After church we went and spent the whole day at Payson Lakes. It was so pretty and there were hardly any people there. Kadence has a blast and we just relax and bbq some yummy food! We took a little floating boat with us and I went out on the lake and almost fell asleep. It was so peaceful and quiet! It is such a beautiful place. I have a bunch of pictures so you have to take a peek! It was just fun to hang out with each other all weekend and have so much to do! Too bad it doesn't happen more often.

11 comments:

Kandas said...

What a fun weekend!! Doesn't if just feel so good to just get a way and spend time alone with the fam?? I love it! Cute pictures!! Your little girl is adorable. She honestly is so stinkin cute!!

J and Stac said...

Looks like fun! I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I am really excited for my shower......thanks again for everything! Dang girl you look good, you little skinny mini!

Calvin said...

The mongolian beef is my favorite too there, and I love the lettuce wraps

Old Main Photography said...

Hey Jessie! What an adorable family and cute blog! Looks like everything is going well for you guys... keep in touch! -Amber & family

Tiffany said...

My fam and I need to do that! Just a nice relaxing fun filled weekend. Good for you guys!


Tell Kaleb Welcome home from us!

Mitchell Family said...

Fun! How nice to get away as your own little family. We don't do that often enough. I tend to think I have to invite someone in my family all the time! Poor Clint!!

Anonymous said...

Is the fair that stinky or is just Justin? Picture #3

Jace and Ash said...

Your blog is so dang cute. Hey I need your email address so that I can add you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you really enjoyed yourselves. Its always nice to relax and get away.

mizkylie said...

Hi Jessie and Justin, I know this is wierd, but I just saw your blog from Ambers and I wanted to write and say, I deeply apologize for any wrong doing I was responsible for in the past. You have a beautiful family and I am happy for you. Have a great tiome together, it looks like you already do. Jessie, you were a wonderful friend and I am sorry for taking advantage of that. I am a different person now. I will not bother you again, I just wanted to extend my deepest apology, Take Care, Kylie

Chelsea said...

love the pick of kadence sticking the chop sticks up her nose! ha ha!