I have been meaning to do a blog for ever now and I finally did it. Just to let everyone know a little about us right now, we are livng in Salem. Wesley is nine and a half and starting fourth grade. He is going to be the new kid in school because he is going to Park Elementary this year instead of Larsen. He is excited to get to know the kids in his neighborhood. Kadence will be four in November and I am sad she is getting so big. We have so much fun together and she is going to preschool this year. I am not ready for that. She also is going to start either dance or gymnastics. If I get my way it will be dance if she gets her way it will be gymnatics. ( she does a pretty good back bend and head stand) Justin and I are great. Justin is really busy with work now and I hardly see him. But better too busy then not at all busy. I am still working at The Retreat doing hair and I love it. Oh yeah and our puppy is HUGE! He is a great dane not even a year yet and his head is above my waist. Life is good and we are enjoying the summer while it lasts!
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment