Thursday, August 7, 2008

Enjoy the Journey!




As I have started this blogging process, I have realized how fast time goes by. I have been graduated 6 years, married for 5, and my kids are so grown up! It makes me sad and I realize that I need to embrace every moment that I have. Enjoy the good and the bad. I hope that all of you will take a moment to slow down and enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Hey Jessie!
Cute blog! Your kids are getting big and they sure are cute! Time does fly by. It seems like yesterday we were dancing our little hearts out at Melindas (heaven help us!) Are you coming to club next Thursday? Hope to see you there!
love,
Ashley

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Jessica,
Long time no see how have you been? Your kids are adorable!! So where do you live now?

Amber Maye said...

I totally agree with you! I feel the same way! this year I turned 25!! It seem's like yesterday I was 18! Its so sad how fast time flys. So i'm with you on enjoying every moment in life:)