My little brother Kaleb has been serving a mission in the Dominican Republic and he is coming home next Thursday the 21st!! We are so excited and he says he is ready to come home. My parents are leaving this Friday to go and get him. They are kind of nervous to go somewhere that far away but also so excited to see Kaleb. We were at my Mom's house last night making posters to hang on there fence, it was so fun. Kadence and Reagan also contributed and they made the cutest pictures for him. We had to strip them down for obvious reasons. You can't give a three year old and a two year old paints and leave them dressed! We are going to the airport to get him and we can't wait. 


After we were done painting the girls found a bucket with Grandmas tomatoes in it and went to town. Good thing they were already stripped down or that would have been a mess all on its own. They were so funny we had to take pictures!
11 years ago


6 comments:
Hi Jessie- This is Steph, your cousin. Your blog is so cute! Megan told me you had a blog when she sent hers to me. I am going to put yours on my link list too if that's okay. We had tons of fun at Bear Lake with you guys. It's fun to see the pics of you and your little fam too, and see what you guys are all up to!
Looks good!! I can't believe he is coming home! It makes me feel so OLD!!!!
Hey! I just found out that you also belong to the crazy blogging world :) I have one but it is private so send me your email address for an invite. Your family is darling. I cant believe your baby is 4 thats just insane! My email is tiff.monsen@gmail.com
Hey you!! I am so glad that you left me a comment, I didn't even know that you had a blog. This way we can at least stay in touch a little better!! I am coming to club tonight but I am going to be late. I have a softball game, but I plan to come after! Can't wait to see everyone, especially you!
Your blog is adorable! I also can't believe that Kaled is old enough to go and now come home from a mission. Stac is right, we are old!!!
Ha ha - that is funny about the tomatos!! K-bear looks so cute in these pics! I can't believe Kaleb is already comin home! That was fast!
Jessie,
You have such a cute blog. Those pics look good. It was tons of fun making those signs. We can't wait for Kaleb to get home. Love Ya!
Post a Comment