Monday, August 11, 2008

BEAR LAKE!

Kadence and Reagan

Cody, and then Paige and then Kbear on top

Kadence was actually in time out!

My little fishie!

Paige, Jake, and Me

This past weekend Kadence and I went to Bear Lake and stayed with my Grandparents at there condo. We had a great time. My sister Paige and her boyfriend (probably soon-to-be fiance) Cody were there. My brothers Jake and Trever, Trev's wife, Meg, and their little girl Reagan were there too! I left Justin and Wesley home for some father-son bonding time. We weren't there very long but we got a lot of swimming and relaxing in. Kadence loves to swim and she is so fun to take places. Every thing is an adventure with her. I am so glad we decided to go! It is always fun to visit family and make new memories!

3 comments:

Calvin said...

So glad to see you in the blogging world. I'm putting a link on mine, hope that's ok

Whitaker Family said...

Hey Jessie-it is good to see you and your cute family. Thank you for leaving a comment, I am glad you found me. Let's keep in touch. Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Jessie-
your blog is so cute! The pictures at Bear Lake turned out cute too. It sure was a ton of fun.