Monday, September 15, 2008

My camera is toast!

Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted in awhile but I am trying to get my camera to work for like two seconds. I have had it for about four years and I need a new one! We went on a hike with the kids yesterday and I went to take the cutest picture of my kids crossing a bridge and my stupid camera would not even turn on! I was so frustrated, if I would not of had other pictures on the memory card then I probably would have thrown it in the river! So hopefully I get a new one soon and if any of you have a suggestion on what to get then please let me know! I don't want to get another piece of junk! Hopefully another post will follow soon!

12 comments:

Kandas said...

That stinks... at least you have an excuse. LOL!!! See ya Monday!

Tiffany said...

I dropped my camera while it was open and the darn thing just WILL NOT break. Have fun camera shopping!

Amber Maye said...

i've been wondering where you were lately?? I miss seeing some new pictures!!I need a new camera too! so i'm not any help really on what kind to get, so you can tell me if you find a good one!

Calvin said...

I decided to buy a decent camera with Greydon getting here, I spent more than I meant to, but I love my cannon, not a point and shoot, looks like a real camera. I went through a bunch of grief and drove everywhere, got the best deal at cosco... good luck

Mitchell Family said...

That sucks! Well I had to use my cell phone camera for a little while, that sucked too. I got mine from RC Willey and I love it!

Erin said...

Jessie, I LOVE Canon cameras. They are so easy to use, decent prices and take great pictures. I would highly recommend them. Good luck. I think I would die without a camera for very long.

P.S. Spencer works with Trevor, how random is that?

Old Main Photography said...

I would love to get a Cannon Rebel, but while I'm still living in reality (point and shoot) I have loved my Nikon Coolpix, which I've had for 3 1/2 years. My sis Melinda has a Canon Cybershot, and I also love the pictures that one takes. When I get a new one I have no idea which brand I'll go with (Nikon or Cannon)because I think they're both so awesome. Good luck!

Haley said...

I dropped mine the other day while I was shopping and I almost started to cry. (I drop stuff a lot! You should see my old cell phone!) Thankfully, it still works. Hope you find a new one soon. I wish I had a fancy one like Calvin, but the point and shoot works okay too !:)

Auger Family said...

Jess I am sorry. Digital stuff bugs me because it is so much money and they go out of style fast. We have a cannon digital camera and we absolutely love it. Back in the day jared worked at circuit city and they are one of the better ones for the money! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

OK remember how I wrote that my I dropped my camera and it didn't break ...... Well I was wrong :( So if you find a good deal let me know :)

Savannah said...

uh-oh!

Savannah said...

hi.