So I love Halloween! I can't wait for this year but it won't be as fun because Wes will be with his Mom this year! It is no fun to share kids but such is life! Kadence still hasn't made a firm decision about what to be and Wesley won't even say that he has an idea at all!
Last year we didn't do much more than the norm every year but this year we have two parties and I don't have to do the Trick or Treating on Main street for work. Justin or my Mom has gotten my kids ready for the last three years and this year I get to do it! I am going to miss the Main Street thing it is so fun to see everyone in the town dress up and come trick or treat. I will also miss dressing up with the girls at work but I guess it's another sacrifice I am willing to take. (In case you were wondering, I am moving to a salon closer to home) I dress up every year but Justin hasn't since the first year we were married. This year he said that he will dress up and I am soooo excited! I have been trying to talk him or Wes into being an Oompa Loompa but they think I am just trying to make them look stupid. I just think it would be a great costume! (Hey Cal, if you are reading this, that's is a great idea for your costume!) Well, I hope all of you will have a fun, safe, happy Halloween!

Me and my friend Stacey. ( Yes she was so cute and pregnant)


4 comments:
Halloween is so fun! Those pictures are really cute. I think it is such a fun holiday and I am glad that Ri's family thinks that you are "never too old to dress up."
Oh my gosh, Calvin as an Oompah Loompah! That is freakin' hilarious. Oh I hope he does it!!!
Boys don't wear costumes to be laughed or to be cute. Boys wear costumes that make them feel cool. My favorite was dressing up as a cowboy, a real one with chaps and boots and spurs. That was two years ago, everyone wanted to be a cowboy. Last year I wore the whole football getup, pads helmet and everything.. I was never a jock, so it was fun.
Figure out what Justin always wanted to be, and let him feel cool, not funny. Boys are different, oh so very different. If you use the word cute you can forget it.
I've got your back Justin, if you are older than 3 an oompah loompah is a bad bad idea. Unless there are five of you all doing it, that'd be cool.
My VOTE is for the oompah loompah, seriously that would be the hit of all the Halloween parties!
Post a Comment