Well as you can tell Kadence thinks that because we talk about Halloween costumes that she needs one right now! So being the push over I can sometimes be I let her choose something and this is what she came up with. Since we didn't have a kitty costume, we scrounged things around the house and turned them into a "fabulous" kitty cat! So just in case you ever need a kitty costume in a pinch this is what you need....
1. a black leotard and black tights (which I did have)
2. two hair barrettes
3. card stock, a black marker, and super glue
4. a black sock and a safety pin
5. black eyeliner (a kitty has to have whiskers)
So as you can see Kadence was a kitty cat for a whole day and I actually let her wear it to the grocery store; where you can imagine we got quite the audience. And just in case you were wondering she wants to be sleeping beauty for Halloween. With my luck she will change her mind twelve more times and so I am not buying a costume for her until the day before Halloween. (I am not even joking)
Oh yeah my camera just decided to work for another minute so we will see how long it lasts this time. I was really hoping that it would stay broken this time so I could get a new one, Oh well!



11 comments:
She probably will change her mind! Also, I had that background a few days ago! That is a cute costume.
Look out Martha Stewart! Very impressive!
Very crafty, Jessie, but look at your mom: You come by your creative genes honestly.
Kadence is cute!
I am happy that you let her be a Kitty to the store. It makes her happy and doesn't bother anyone.
SOOOOO CUTE!!! I love it. Who knew you were so crafty, last time I checked we sucked at everything ex: Cooking:), but man you are good! Hopefully I will develope those awesome mother skills one day! It was good to see you last night, lets do lunch next week!
I love it... Nice work on coming up with the costumes very cute. I was over at Matt and Macry the other day and was trying to remember were you live. I wanted to drop in and say "Hey" its so nice over there. I bet you love it.
I hope she meowed at everybody... I might have to teach her to do an impersonation of coughing up a hair ball, that'd be cool!
That's pretty clever, Jessie!
Impressive...... Can you do Fancy Nancy?
Mckennas choice for Halloween. It is a book series :)
I could not wait to check out your little kitty and amazing creative, motherly, talents, since you talked about it at the shoe party! You did great! She looks adorable.
Wow! I am super impressed at your creative ingenuity. You Rock! Kadence looks great. Can you do something for Calvin? He needs a cool costume for school.
Yes, I do... but I think I'll pass on the kitty cat
Post a Comment