Friday, November 28, 2008

My FiRsT bLaCk FrIdAy!

Yep, I did it! I finally went early, stood in line and got everything that I wanted! Paige and I went together and I have to admit I was scared I was going to get trampled or punched but my sis held my hand and told me to RUN! It was exhilarating! For those of you that can't believe that I have never gone (because I do like to shop) I can't believe it myself! What fun I have been missing out on! And I almost have all my shopping done after a few hours! YEAH!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally went out. Its crazy, but it can be really fun too! Hope you got some good deals. Happy Shopping.

{Jamey} said...

I know I love Black Friday! It's the only day of the year when you can start shopping at 4 in the am and be done shopping by breakfast! It's great! Hey send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my blog. jameynorris@mail.weber.edu

Jace and Ash said...

Oh my I love Black friday shopping. It's so much fun and I also love watching all the people. I went to Ogden and shopped with my mom and aunts and cousins and we seen a guy pinning on a car, and a drunk lady in her rub and slippers,she was singing to everyone standing in line, waiting for the store to open. I tell ya I go just to watch all the Crazies. I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving. We need to try to get together. Take care and chat with you later.

Kandas said...

That is funny! I've never gone either... however, I am not sure it sounds all that fun. Hope you got lots of fun things at great deals!!

Chelsea said...

I guess next year I am going to have to brave it out and try going EARLY!! SCARY!

Amber Maye said...

I thought I had your email but I guess i don't! I'm sad we never got together for dinner? I never heard back from you if tuesday would work for you or not? let me know if you would still want to, and send me your email so we can really plan it out! (if you still want to go.)

Anonymous said...

I tagged you! Hee Hee. You have to post 6 quirky things about you.