Monday, November 10, 2008

I GUESS I WILL DO IT!

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO GO PRIVATE! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS A BIG DEAL BUT THIS WORLD IS TOO CRAZY! SO PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH! THANX SO MUCH!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

meganandtrever@msn.com, what changed your mind?

B and J said...

jamie.downs@yahoo.com
I'm pondering the idea too.

Ally Remund said...

allyroo8@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelsevans@msn.com

Chelsea said...

Jen - Jessie - Mom

I think we should start a blog with recipes on it that we can all share with eachother. That would be so fun. I get tired of looking through all the cookbooks. Sometimes I even get OVERWHELMED!! I think it would be fun to have eachothers recipes - what we liked, our successes etc. It would be one that we could all post to. What do ya think?

Chels

Jace and Ash said...

Hey Woman,
Hope things are going good. Add me Ashbrock66@hotmail.com

Savannah said...

buzzysavannah@gmail.com

terry6 said...

whterry6@msn.com

J and Stac said...

You have my email so don't forget me!!
Oh ya and lets do lunch this week or next!

Kandas said...

Ooh, don't forget me!!! kandas_3@hotmail.com. PS- love the Halloween pics, what a cute little family you have!

Jacobsen Family said...

Hey Jessie I like to look at your cute blog so if you could invite me that would be great thanks. akopajacob@yahoo.com

Mitchell Family said...

abbieom@hotmail.com

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i have thought about it too:( mheideman03@Hotmail.com

{Jamey} said...

jameynorris@mail.weber.edu I'm thinking about it too. I just posted an article on my blog about this. Let me know what you think.

Tiffany said...

Please add us!
tiff.monsen@gmail.com

The Wilson Family said...

I'm right there with you jess. See you at christmas. Jen

Amber Maye said...

ambermaye@sfcn.org

Haley said...

Love your blog! haleycas@gmail.com

*Sarah Johnson* said...

ADD ME TOO!!
jsbmjohnson04@hotmail.com

Jared and Shalynn said...

jared_shalynn@hotmail.com

mizkylie said...

Its completely up to you if you want to add me, mizkylie@gmail.com. If not, Good Luck with everything!!! Have a great one!! Also, Jeremiah ran into Boswell and he asked how you guys were. Just thought I'd let ya know:)

Wendi said...

Don't forget me...

wendi.nelson@nebo.edu

Shawna said...

Hey girl long time no see, your family is darling and I would love you to add me on your blog
shawnaiverson@hotmail.com
thanks Shawna

AJ said...

Me: email4a.j.r@gmail.com
Dad: rrobbins@applied.com
Mom: Vchwrobbins@bresnan.net

The Dahle's said...

ambam84@hotmail.com

The Rymers said...

jarymer@msn.com

Stephanie said...

andesteph@gmail.com

A New Life Student said...

ashley_92@hotmail.com

The Nostrom's said...

hey you'll have to add me! M_Nostrom@Hotmail.com
Hope everything is going good over at your new place!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

me too so send me yours k. mheideman03@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Me too, please!
gregers22001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, your family is so flippen cute I haven't seen you since high school its Nannette Ostler(Staheli) i would love to keep in touch with you I'm a working on my blog
n_staheli@hotmail.com

Kimberly Kidman said...

wow your kids are adorable!
My how life changes,
kdsgifts4u@yahoo.com