We did the funnest thing for Wes for Christmas. He had to feed his present from Justin and I for four days! He is always asking if we can get a pet at our house, such as a lizard or a snake and of course I always say no. (Mostly because he is not around everyday and I am not about to touch a lizard or snake to clean the cage. Call me a baby if you want but there is no way!) Anyway this box had two pvc pipes coming out the top and inside he thought he had a really cool, really alive present! Well on Christmas morning he started to open it really slowly and he and Kadence noticed that there were two wrapped gifts on top right inside the flaps. Wes said "let's open these first." The two of them open what was an ipod and skull candy earphones and Wes was so excited! After he said to Kadence "Keep looking in the box." So the two of them went carefully searching through the box and didn't get it! I yelled "got ya!" He still didn't get it for a minute and then he realized he had been feeding an ipod for four days! It was so funny! He had no idea! Christmas was great and we hope that all of yours was full of fun and pleasant surprises!
11 years ago


5 comments:
That is so funny! What a fun idea!!
That is funny!
What a hoot! It was cute to watch the video of them opening it.
that is so funny! I heard you telling part of the story on Christmas - but I didn't get to hear the whole thing!
What a fun idea! Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment