I am just in shock when I see pictures of my baby! I swear it was just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms, but now she takes up my whole lap and more! I wish I could freeze her and she would just stop for a while! She is so independent and determined and I love that in her. One Sunday in primary I was having a terrible time with her until I was in tears! The Bishop's wife found me afterwards and she was so sweet in reminding me that God has a special purpose for her at this time! He sent the strong willed and determined ones now for a reason! I just think about the words she said to me that day and I remind myself that I need to embrace this time and direct her personality in the right way! I love that our children teach us so much and they don't even realize it! I just wanted to share that so we will all stop and think about why our children are here and they are chosen spirits!
11 years ago


9 comments:
Thanks for the good reminder. Our children really are here for a purpose, even when we want to kill them. We still love them though.
Thanks for that post. It is a very good piont and reminder! Love ya! Have fun in Cali.
Thanks for sharing that Jessie. I needed to hear that too! You are so good with Kadence. She is so lucky to have you as her mom. I hope you guys are doing well. We just had our baby last week. We named him Ty, and he is doing great. Hope all is well with you!
Great post. She is adorable!!
She's so cute! We went private, but if you want an invite email me at jared_shalynn@hotmail.com
CUTE PICS! Could you leave me your email address? I too am going private so I wanted to add you to the invited list:) Thanks!!
That is so true! I love that post! So I dont know if Angie has told you or not but I started selling purses, so if you ever wanna do a party and get a free purse let me know. Miss you at our "sexy scrappers" (sad face)
Happy Mother's Day Jessie!!
post!
Post a Comment