Thursday, October 9, 2008

ThAnK YoU!!!

I just want to thank everyone for all the great support. The new place is getting better everyday! I have already had quite a few new clients and alot of old ones too! I am also getting used to the new setup. I feel more comfortable there every time I work! Everyone has been asking where I went and I was nervous to put the name of it on my blog. Then I remembered that I advertise with the salon name, my name, and my phone number. Putting on my blog can't be much worse, right? So I was just letting you all know that is is called Urban Retreat. Someone said to that I just went from one retreat to another it can't be too much different! Ha Ha I wish! Things are getting better and I just need to give it more time to set in. Thanks again to everyone who gave me encouraging advice. I really appreciate it!



If anyone remembers I posted about the trick or treat thing on main street and that I was kind of excited to not have to worry about it. Well They are doing the same thing at the ballpark here in Salem! I am going to do it just because it will help build my business and it is free advertising. I can't pass that up for sure, I don't have to pay a dime and the people come to me! PERFECT! I just thought it was kind of ironic because it is the first year Salem city is doing it! That is my luck!

This is Halloween 2006. Just thought I would put a picture on here to make my post a little exciting! Just in case you can't tell I was a witch, Wes was a mummy and Kadence was a Latin dancer! Her dress actually came from Spain, thanks to Aunt Chels! She is even wearing my fake hair piece from drill team! I love Halloween!

5 comments:

Amber Maye said...

i've been wondering how things are going... i'm so happy that they are going good!! That was my first salon I worked at when I graduated beauty school! doesn't lacey edwards own it now?? oh, and I love the cute halloween pic's!, I still think we need to get together for dinner sometime... let me know if you want to..

The Rymers said...

Hey, I miss you so much, I always will. You were a great part of our salon. Your new salon is very lucky to have you. We need to get Ellie and Kadence together for a play date maybe we can meet at chucky cheese or something on day. The girls still need to go to dinner though. Lets plan it. Love Ya Julie

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! Its fun to see everyone dressed up on Halloween

Jace and Ash said...

Oh my heck, I'm sorry you have them too. I feel your pain. Have your passed yet? Mine haven't dang it. You look so cute in that Pic. I love Halloween, I bet it's way fun with kids. I hope things are good at work and life. Lets get together sometime. Have a great weekend.

Savannah said...

Jessie, I don't see my name on your friends list. Just wondering because it was before!